Mack Truck Fault Error Code List Manual 2010 Chu Cxu Gu Td
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- The descriptions and service procedures contained in this manual are based on designs and methods studies carried out up to March 2010. The products are under continuous development.
- Vehicles and components produced after the above date may therefore have different specifications and repair methods. When this is believed to have a significant bearing on this manual, supplementary service bulletins will be issued to cover the changes.
- The new edition of this manual will update the changes. In service procedures where the title incorporates an operation number, this is a reference to a Labor Code (Standard Time).
- Service procedures which do not include an operation number in the title are for general information and no reference is made to a Labor Code (Standard Time). Each section of this manual contains specific safety information and warnings which must be reviewed before performing any procedure.
- If a printed copy of a procedure is made, be sure to also make a printed copy of the safety information and warnings that relate to that procedure. The following levels of observations, cautions and warnings are used in this Service Documentation:
Note: Indicates a procedure, practice, or condition that must be followed in order to have the vehicle or component function in the manner intended.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Design and Function 3
Engine Control Module (ECM) 3
On Board Diagnostic (OBD) Monitors 4
Engine Control Module (ECM) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) 22
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact [email protected]