Linde Diesel Forklift Truck 391 Series H14 H16 H18 H20 Operating Manual
sample content from manual
CLEANING AND LUBRICATING THE FORK PRONG POSITIONED CHECKING THE MOUNTING
1. Clean the fork prong posotioner using a steam jet.
2. Check condition of fork prong posotioner and check for leaks.
3. Cjeck hydraulic connections for tightness replace it necessary
4. check cylinders for leaks
5. Check pistion rods for damage.
6. Tighten mounting screws 1 to 106Nm.
7. Screws in the screws to the fork arm stop tighten lock nut to 50 Nm.
8. Tighten mounting screws to 120Nm.
9. Tighten mounting screws to 145 Nm.
10. Lubricates side guides ith lubricating grease.
11. Apply lubricating grease to lubrication nipples of the sliding shoes untill grease escapes at the side
- This is not a physical manual but a digital manual – meaning no physical copy will be couriered to you. The manual can be yours in the next 2 mins as once you make the payment, you will be directed to the download page IMMEDIATELY.
- This is the same manual used by the dealers inorder to diagnose your vehicle of its faults.
- Require some other service manual or have any queries: please WRITE to us at [email protected]