2014 NISSAN ROGUE SERVICE MANUAL – 2014 NISSAN ROGUE WORKSHOP REPAIR MANUAL – PDF DOWNLOAD #❶ SELLING
Complete Factory Service Repair Workshop Manual. No Extra fees, No Expiry dates.
Service Repair Workshop 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Manual, available for instant download to your computer tablet or smart phone.
This Professional Manual covers all repairs, servicing and troubleshooting procedures. It is very detailed and contains hundreds of pages with detailed photos & diagrams.
This is the same type of manual used by professional Mechanics and Technicians containing step by step instructions & highly detailed exploded diagrams & pictures to show you how to complete every job correctly.
< SYSTEM DESCRIPTION >
• The interior room lamp turns ON and OFF (gradual brightening and dimming) by the interior room lamp
• BCM judges the vehicle condition with the following items. It activates the interior room timer.
– Power switch status
– Door switch signal
– Door lock/unlock signal (Remote keyless entry receiver, each door request switch, door lock/unlock switch,
door key cylinder switch)
Each function of interior room lamp timer can be set by CONSULT. Refer to BCS-18, “INT LAMP : CONSULT
Function (BCM – INT LAMP)” (with Intelligent Key system) or BCS-89, “INT LAMP : CONSULT Function (BCM
– INT LAMP)” (without Intelligent Key system).
Interior Room Lamp ON Operation:
• BCM always turns the interior room lamp ON when any door opens.
• BCM activates the interior room lamp timer in any of the following conditions to turn the interior room lamp
ON for a period of time:
– Status of all doors changes from open to close
– Power switch is turned ON → OFF
– Door unlock signal is detected when all doors close
The timer restarts if new condition is input during the timer operating time.
Interior Room Lamp OFF Operation:
BCM stops the timer in any of the following conditions to turn the interior room lamp OFF.
• The timer operating time is expired
• Power switch is turned OFF → ON
• Door lock signal is detected with all doors close except back door.
LUGGAGE ROOM LAMP CONTROL
BCM turns luggage room lamp ON when the following condition is detected:
• Back door switch is ON
BCM turns luggage room lamp OFF when the following condition is detected:
• Back door switch is OFF
POWER SWITCH ILLUMINATION CONTROL
Power Switch Illumination Basic Operation:
BCM provides the power supply to turn the power switch illumination ON.
Power Switch Illumination ON Operation
BCM turns the power switch illumination ON in the following conditions.
• Power switch ON
• Any of the following conditions with power switch OFF:
– Driver side door is LOCK → UNLOCK
– Driver side door is open
Power Switch Illumination OFF Operation
BCM turns the power switch illumination OFF in any of the following conditions:
• The push-button power switch illumination ON conditions are not satisfied.
• Any of the following conditions with power switch OFF:
– The power switch illumination ON conditions do not change (15 seconds after the power switch OFF)
– Driver side door is UNLOCK → LOCK
INTERIOR ROOM LAMP BATTERY SAVER SYSTEM
QUICK REFERENCE INDEX
A GENERAL INFORMATION GI General Information
B ENGINE EM Engine Mechanical
LU Engine Lubrication System
CO Engine Cooling System
EC Engine Control System
FL Fuel System
EX Exhaust System
STR Starting System
ACC Accelerator Control System
D TRANSMISSION & DRIVELINE
TM Transaxle & Transmission
FAX Front Axle
RAX Rear Axle
E SUSPENSION FSU Front Suspension
RSU Rear Suspension
WT Road Wheels & Tires
F BRAKES BR Brake System
PB Parking Brake System
BRC Brake Control System
G STEERING ST Steering System
STC Steering Control System
H RESTRAINTS SB Seat Belt
SBC Seat Belt Control System
SR SRS Airbag
SRC SRS Airbag Control System
I VENTILATION, HEATER &
VTL Ventilation System
HA Heater & Air Conditioning System
HAC Heater & Air Conditioning Control System
J BODY INTERIOR INT Interior
IP Instrument Panel
ADP Automatic Drive Positioner
K BODY EXTERIOR,
DOORS, ROOF & VEHICLE
DLK Door & Lock
SEC Security Control System
GW Glass & Window System
PWC Power Window Control System
BRM Body Repair Manual
L DRIVER CONTROLS MIR Mirrors
EXL Exterior Lighting System
INL Interior Lighting System
WW Wiper & Washer
M ELECTRICAL & POWER
PWO Power Outlet
BCS Body Control System
LAN LAN System
PCS Power Control System
CHG Charging System
PG Power Supply, Ground & Circuit Elements
N DRIVER INFORMATION &
MWI Meter, Warning Lamp & Indicator
WCS Warning Chime System
AV Audio, Visual & Navigation System
O CRUISE CONTROL CCS Cruise Control System
DAS Driver Assistance System
DMS Drive Mode System
P MAINTENANCE MA Maintenance
Q. Can I print out a page?
A. Yes you can print out a single page or the entire manual, its your choice.
Q. Can I use this Manual on more than one computer?
A. Yes, this Manual can be used on as many computers as required.
Q. Is this a trial or a limited version?
A. No, this is the FULL Manual without any limitations or trial periods and can be used for life.
Q, Will this Manual expire in 12 months or will I have to pay a renewal fee?
A. NO, Absolutely not! You can continue to use this Manual for life without the need to renew or pay any extra.
Q. Will this PDF Manual work on Windows & MAC computers?
A. Yes, it is fully compatible with all Windows & All MAC Computers.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader & WinZip
JUST GO FOR IT!! MASSIVE MASSIVE MANUAL – 100s OF PAGES AND NEATLY INDEXED AND ORGANISED!! THIS IS THE BEST VERSION OF THE MANUAL THAT THERE IS!!
AGAIN, LET ME REPEAT, COMPLETE MANUAL WITH 100s OF PAGES!!
PRINTABLE, ZOOMABLE, NEATLY INDEXED, CATEGORISED & WELL ORGANISED AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THIS IS THE SAME EXACT OEM MANUAL USED BY YOUR DEALERS!!!
WHAT ELSE YOU WANT?? JUST GO FOR IT!!
POINTS TO NOTE:1) ► AFTER PURCHASING THE MANUAL, IF YOU FEEL IT IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, FULL REFUND WILL BE GRANTED. THATS OUR PROMISE!! DOES THAT SOUND GOOD FOR YOU?
2) ► HAVE DOUBTS? WANT SAMPLE PAGES FROM THE MANUAL? : WRITE TO ME AT ( [email protected],com ) SAMPLE PAGES WILL BE SENT WITHIN 1-12 HOURS TIME.(USUALLY WITHIN MINUTES)